- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Details of your project requirements;
- Your subject area/level of study/occupation;
- How you heard about the website; and
- Your telephone number(s).
PW requires the information to contact you, understand your needs, provide you with the best possible service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record-keeping
- To improve my services and inform you of what types of services are offered.
- PW has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that is collected online.
- All information related to you is treated as strictly confidential and no information will be made available to anyone outside PW unless authorised in writing by you.
- PW will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission.
- We reserve the right to disclose personal information if (i) mandated by law, (ii) in connection with any court actions brought by you against PW or any of its agents, employees, officers, directors or service providers and (iii) in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of PW, its users or the public.
- You should exercise caution when visiting other websites and look at the privacy statement applicable.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us at email@example.com. A small fee will be payable.
- If you believe that any personal information held by us is incorrect, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.